At South Coast Seals, we do our very best to ensure that products you receive are as described and undamaged.
In the event you are not completely satisfied you may return your product to us and get a refund or we will provide a replacement subject to the terms and conditions below.
- All products being returned must be complete, un-opened and in saleable condition with ALL original manufacturer packaging including packing materials and any other documentation included with the original shipment. Please request and complete our returns form to ensure that your return gets dealt with on receipt to our stores.
- If we have sent you an incorrect product, we will exchange it or provide a refund.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, it is preferable to REFUSE DELIVERY from the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, you must make sure the damage is noted on the carrier's delivery records in order to file a damage claim with us. Keep the product together with the original packaging and notify our customer service department immediately within 48 hours. If you do not notify South Coast Seals of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage. DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted within 28 days of receipt of the package for refund or replacement.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted within 14 days of receipt of the package on condition that original shipping charges of all NON-DEFECTIVE returns will be non-refundable. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery. For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of any loss or damage.
- If the package is refused by the customer without any reason, the customer shall be responsible for the return delivery charges.
If you have any queries or wish to request a Returns Form please contact our customer services team: email@example.com.